- • What personal data is collected from you through the website, how it is used and to whom it may be shared.
- • What choices you have about how your data is used.
- • Security procedures to protect against misuse of your information.
- • How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the personal data collected on this website. We only access/collect information that you voluntarily provide. Before or during the collection of personal data, we will determine the purposes for which this information is collected. We will not sell or rent personal information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you about the reason you contacted us. We will not share your data with any third party outside of our organization, except as necessary to fulfill your request.
Sometimes we partner with another party to provide services. When you sign up for these services, we will share the names or other contact information required by the third party to provide these services. These entities may not use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
2. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF INFORMATION
You can opt out of further communication with us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at the phone number or address provided on our website:
- • Check what data you have, if any.
- • Change/correct any data held about you.
- • Ask us to delete any data we hold about you.
- • Raise any concerns about our use of your information.
We take steps to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information through the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and sent to us securely. You can verify this by looking for the padlock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the website's address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information sent online, we also protect your offline information. Only employees who need this information to perform a specific job have access to personal information. The computers/servers on which we store personal information are stored in a secure environment.
- . However, we do not have access to or control over these cookies.
5. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY